Whether born wild under the stars or within the boundaries of a village, bepotelkh fawns all face the wonders and challenges of growing up. From fawn to yearling to teenager, these are the formative years that can determine an elkh’s path in life and let them gain the strength to stride towards adulthood.
Setting: Wherever your fawn may have been born and/or grown up.
Requirements: You must have a bepotelkh that is beginning as a fawn to receive the final reward(s).
Reward / Items: Your fawn has grown up! You can design the adult version.
Through rituals, magic, and faith your bepotelkh has chosen to be a devout follower of the god Aiti, taking on an enchanting and mysterious appearance. Your aitielkh is far removed from the world of humans, roaming ancient forests and pristine wilderness. An aitielkh is capable of performing small magical feats and healing thanks to their deep faith in and connection to Aiti. How does your aitielkh become as such, are there trials and victories, mystifying moments that define them forever? The Followers of Aiti are few and scattered, but resolute.
Setting: Primeval forests or other untouched, unbothered natural areas.
Requirements: The bepotelkh is an aitielkh OR Must complete Wild Pact storyline to become an aitielkh.
- You can complete trials at any time at your own pace, however, they must be completed in order.
- Complete them with art or writing! They will be rewarded standard currency.
- You can only complete trials with adult elkh. If you'd like to grow your fawn into an adult, you can spend 20 gildes at the ARPG shop to grow them instantly (MYO adult design) or complete the Coming of Age storyline (again, MYO adult design). You can also commission a growth in lieu of these other two options.
- Bepotelkh, Sonoelkh, and Shroomkin play a part in these trials. Pictures of the beps/shroomkin in the story will be linked so you can draw them if necessary. There will be examples for both Silkkassa (aitielkh) and Miatias (sono aitielkh).
In addition to the magic skills unlocked at each level, there are rewards for unlocking Level 2 and Mastery magic skills
- At level 2 your aiti unlocks a corresponding elemental wisp companion. This companion has the qualities of the magic the aiti has unlocked and takes whatever shape the aiti chooses. Examples:
- After mastering a magic your aiti unlocks corresponding elemental traits. These traits can be shown off or hidden at will. There is no limit to how many elemental traits your aiti can possess as long as they have mastered the magic. Examples:
In your village, life moves at a steady pace with its ups and downs, but always you can return home. For a bepotelkh, domestic life within a human settlement comes with many blessings and opportunities. Each village boasts its particular specialties and practices, thanks to the communities of humans and bepotelkh working together. How does your bepotelkh fit into this community, what is their daily life like, with whom do they share special moments? Though it may seem small compared to the wide world, these everyday stories are truly meaningful.
Setting: Any village.
Requirements: Your bep must an adult, living in a village full-time.
Setting: Anywhere but villages. Forests, mountains, bogs, shorelines, etc.
Requirements: Your bep must an adult that is not living in a village.
Though the desert seems harsh, but Sonoelkh are built to thrive in this thorny place. Either by choice or birth, your sono is roaming the continent perhaps with a sense of adventure or trepidation. There is a life to be made among the animals and other wild sonoelkh who still follow the old ways. What troubles or blessings does your sono face in the wild, do they come upon friendly strangers, are the elements kind to them? The desert trail is not an easy one, but certainly a story worth telling.
Setting: Anywhere but villages. The Miatias deserts, scrubland, or mountains.
Requirements: Your sono must not be living in a village full-time.
Items: Metaphorical flowers for their flowercrown- an allusion to their potential path to becoming a sonoaiti.
In your village, life moves at a steady pace with its ups and downs, but always you can return home. For a sonoelkh, domestic life within a human settlement comes with many blessings and opportunities. Each village boasts its particular specialities and practices, thanks to the communities of humans and bepotelkh working together. How does your sonoelkh fit into this community, what is their daily life like, with whom do they share special moments? Though it may seem small compared to the wide world, these everyday stories are truly meaningful.
Setting: Any village in Miatias.
Requirements: Your sono bep must be living in a village full-time.
Items: Village sonoelkh usually have many items, starting with their own achievement post, on which they mark their progress. They will collect pottery pieces to form a piece of art telling their story.